Last updated: Sept 2021
All In One Auto respects your right to privacy. This Policy outlines how All In One Auto’s privacy principles protect your privacy as a critical part of All In One Auto’s ongoing sales and service relationship with you as a valued customer and visitor to our Site. The privacy principles apply to all personal information that All In One Auto collects from customers. Personal information refers to any personally identifiable information about you. It does not include aggregate information that does not identify you specifically.
The information we collect on the Site:
- User-provided Information. When you use our Site, you may provide and collect what is generally called “personally identifiable” information, or “personal information,” which is information that specifically identifies an individual. Examples of personal information include name, email address, mailing address, telephone number, and a credit card or other billing information. You may provide us with personal information in various ways on our Site. For example, you provide us with personal information when you place and online order, place an order or make an inquiry by phone or through email, submit an inquiry through “Request Info” or “Contact Us” sections of our website, and where applicable, utilize our online appointment booking system.
- “Cookies” Information. When you use our Site, we may send one or more cookies which are small text files containing a string of alphanumeric characters — to your device. We may use both session cookies and persistent cookies. A session cookie disappears after you close your browser or leave the site; they expire and are no longer active. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser and may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the site.
- “Automatically Collected” Information. When you use our Site, we may automatically record certain information from your device by using various types of technology, including “clear gifs” or “web beacons.” This “automatically collected” information may include your IP address or other device address or ID, web browser and/or device type, the web pages or Site that you visit just before or just after you visit our Site, the pages or other content you view or otherwise interact with on the Site, and the dates and times that you visit, access, or use the Site. We also may use these technologies to collect information regarding your interaction with email messages, such as whether you opened, clicked on, or forwarded a message.
- Analytics. We may work with different companies who offer services that can assist us in better understanding how visitors/users of our Site interact with and use our Site. For example, we currently use and may continue to use a product called Google Analytics by permitting Google to use technologies such as web beacons and cookies to collect certain non-personally identifiable information that helps us understand your usage of our Site. We may permit Google and other third-party analytics providers to combine information collected through our Site with information collected from third party services, and these analytics providers may use this information to help us better understand our users, and these analytics providers may also use this information to help their other customers better understand their users. Additionally, we currently use and may continue to use a version of Google Analytics called Google Analytics for Display Advertisers, which enables Google to collect, use, and disclose information in connection with certain advertising activities. You may opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads at https://www.google.com/settings/ads.
- Information from Other Sources. We may obtain information, including personal information, from third parties and sources other than our Site, such as our partners, advertisers, and Integrated Services. If we combine or associate information from other sources with personal information that we collect through the Site, we will treat the combined information as personal information in accordance with this Policy.
How we use the information, we collect. We use the information we collect on the Site in a variety of ways in providing our services and operating our business, including the following:
- We may use the information we collect across the Site and may not segregate information by Site or other place of collection. For example, if we collect information from you through our Site, we may use that information in connection with the operation of one of our other Sites. This enables us to serve you better.
- We use the information that we collect on the Site to operate, maintain, enhance, and provide all features of the Site, provide services and information that you request, respond to comments and questions, and otherwise provide support to users.
- We use the information that we collect on the Site to understand and analyze our users' usage trends and preferences, improve the Site, and develop new services, features, and functionality.
- We may use your email address or other information we collect on the Site: (a) to contact you for administrative purposes such as customer service, to address intellectual property infringement, privacy violations or defamation issues related to correspondence submitted through our Site; or (b) to send communications, including targeted marketing information, special product offers, catalogs, or other information that we believe might interest you relating to products and services offered by us and by third parties we work with, such as product manufacturers or vendors. You have the ability to opt-out of receiving any promotional communications as described below under “Your Choices.”
- We may use “cookies” information and “automatically collected” information we collect on the Site to: (a) personalize our services, such as remembering your information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit our Site; (b) provide customized advertisements, content, and information; (c) monitor and analyze the effectiveness of the Site and third-party marketing activities; (d) monitor aggregate Site usage metrics such as total number of visitors and pages viewed; and (e) track your entries, submissions, and status in any promotions or other activities on the Site.
- We also may use your information as may be described in a notice to you at the time the information is collected, or in any other manner to which you consent.
When we disclose information. Except as described in this Policy, we will not disclose your information that we collect on the Site to third parties without your consent. We may disclose information to third parties in the following circumstances:
- We work with third party service providers to provide website or application development, hosting, maintenance, order fulfillment, fraud prevention, and other services for us. These third parties may have access to or process your information as part of providing those services for us. Generally, we limit the information provided to these service providers to that which is reasonably necessary for them to perform their functions.
- We may make certain automatically-collected, aggregated, or otherwise non-personally-identifiable information available to third parties for various purposes, including (a) compliance with various reporting obligations; (b) for business or marketing purposes; or (c) to assist those parties in understanding our users’ interests, habits, and usage patterns for certain programs, content, services, advertisements, promotions, and/or functionality available through the Site.
- All In One Auto will not disclose any of your personal information to any other persons, except (i) with your prior consent; (ii) in connection with a sale of all or substantially all of the assets of one of All In One Auto’ businesses; or (iii) as may be required or permitted by law.
We also reserve the right to disclose your information that we believe, in good faith, is appropriate or necessary to (a) take precautions against liability, (b) protect ourselves or others from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses or activity, (c) investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations, (d) protect the security or integrity of the Site and any facilities or equipment used to make the Site and services available, or (e) protect our property or other legal rights (including, but not limited to, enforcement of our agreements), or the rights, property, or safety of others.
Information about our users, including personal information, may be disclosed and otherwise transferred to an acquirer, or successor or assignee as part of any merger, acquisition, debt financing, sale of assets, or similar transaction, as well as in the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership in which information is transferred to one or more third parties as one of our business assets.
- We also may disclose your information as may be described in a notice to you at the time the information is collected, or in any other manner to which you consent.
Your Consent and Electronic Messages
All In One Auto will only send email, text, or other electronic messages to you if you have some form of business relationship with All In One Auto, or have asked for or otherwise agreed to receive emails, texts, or other electronic messages from Us. Any electronic message you receive from us will identify All In One Auto as the sender and enable you to contact All In One Auto ltd. Directly and provide for a means of unsubscribing from further electronic messages.
You may, of course, decline to share certain personal information with us, in which case we may not be able to provide to you some of the Site's features and functionality. You may update, correct, or delete your profile information and preferences at any time by accessing your account on the Site where this function may be applicable and available. Suppose you wish to access or amend any other personal information we hold about you or to request that we delete any information about you that we have obtained from an Integrated Service. In that case, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that while any changes you make will be reflected in active user databases instantly or within a reasonable period of time, we may retain all information you submit for backups, archiving, prevention of fraud and abuse, analytics, the satisfaction of legal obligations, or where we otherwise reasonably believe that we have a legitimate reason to do so.
If you receive a commercial email from us, you may unsubscribe at any time by following the instructions contained within the email. You may also opt-out from receiving commercial emails from us, and any other promotional communications that we may send to you from time to time, by sending your request to us by email at email@example.com or by writing to us at the address given at the end of this Policy.
Please be aware that if you opt-out of receiving commercial email from us or otherwise modify the nature or frequency of promotional communications you receive from us, it may take up to ten business days for us to process your request, and you may receive promotional communications from us that you have opted-out from during that period. Additionally, even after you opt-out from receiving commercial messages from us, you will continue to receive administrative messages from us regarding our services where applicable.
More Information about Advertising
- We may work with third party companies to help us tailor advertising on our Site and to place ads on other unaffiliated Sites and services. In connection with this advertising, these third party companies may use information about your use of the Site, such as information about the pages and products that you have viewed. These third party companies may then use this information to show you advertisements on our Site or on non-affiliated Site based on your use of our Site. In some cases, these third party companies may combine the information related to your use of our Site (if any) with information related to your use of non-affiliated Site or services, and then use that combined information to display advertisements that may be relevant to your interests. In the course of providing these services or placing advertisements, these third party companies may use technologies that enable them to identify your device or browser, web beacon technologies, place or recognize one or more unique cookies on your computer, and may record information to these cookies based upon your activities on our Site and on third-party website and services. Each of these companies uses the information they collect according to their own privacy and security policies. Suppose you prefer not to allow All In One Auto, or third parties acting on All In One Auto’s behalf, to collect or use your personal information for purposes of targeted advertising on third-party websites. In that case, you may opt-out by following the procedure on http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices. These opt-outs will not be effective if your browser is configured to reject cookies or if you subsequently erase your cookies, use a different computer or change browsers.
- We may use pixels, or transparent GIF files, to help manage some online advertising. Our ad management partner, DoubleClick, provides these GIF files. These files enable DoubleClick to recognize a unique cookie on your Web browser, which in turn enables us to learn which advertisements bring users to our website. The cookie was placed by us, or by another advertiser who works with DoubleClick. The information that we collect and share is anonymous and not personally identifiable. It does not contain your name, address, telephone number, or email address. For more information about DoubleClick, including information about how to opt out of these technologies, go to www.doubleclick.net/us/corporate/privacy.
The Site may contain features or links to Web Site and services provided by third parties. Any information you provide on third-party Site or services is provided directly to the operators of those services and is subject to those operators’ policies, if any, governing privacy and security, even if accessed through our Site. We are not responsible for the content or privacy and security practices and policies of third-party Site or services to which links or access are provided through our Site. We encourage you to learn about third parties’ privacy and security policies before providing them with information.
We use certain physical, managerial, and technical safeguards that are designed to improve the integrity and security of your personally identifiable information. However, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or store on the Service, and you do so at your own risk. We also cannot guarantee that this information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
If we learn of a security systems breach, then we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps.
Although we may allow you to adjust your privacy settings to limit access to certain personal information, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures on the Site. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other others with whom you may choose to share your information. Further, even after information posted on the Site is removed, caching and archiving services may have saved that information, and other users or third parties may have copied or stored the information available on the Site. We cannot and do not guarantee that information you post on or transmit to the Site will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
All In One AUto reserves the right to restrict access to other areas of this website, or indeed this entire website, at All In One Auto’s discretion.
If All In One Auto provides you with a user ID and password to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential.
All In One Auto ltd. May disable your user ID and password at All In One Auto ltd.’ sole discretion without notice or explanation.
Errors & Omissions
All In One Auto makes every reasonable effort to ensure the accuracy and validity of the information provided on its web pages. However, as policies, prices, conditions, and information are continually changing, All In One Auto reserves the right to change at any time without notice. This information is contained on this website and makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. All In One Auto ltd. Makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, All In One Auto does not warrant that:
- This website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- The information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading
The Sites is hosted in North America and is intended for visitors located within North America. The personal information that you provide to All In One Auto ltd. It may be transferred outside of Canada for processing. If you visit our Site from outside of Canada and/or choose to use any service provided through our Site from other regions of the world that may have laws governing data collection and use that may differ from Canadian law, then please note that you are transferring your personal information outside of those regions to Canada for storage and processing. Also, we may share your data from Canada to other countries or regions in connection with the storage and processing of data, fulfilling your requests and product orders, and operating the Site. By providing any information, including personal information, on or through the Site, you consent to transfer, storage, and processing said information.
Changes and Updates to this Policy
To stay aware of any changes to this Policy, please visit this page periodically. If we modify the Policy, we will make it available through the Site, and indicate the date of the latest revision. In the event that the modifications materially alter your rights or obligations under this Policy, we will make reasonable efforts to notify you of the change. For example, if we have one on file, we may send a message to your email address or generate a pop-up or similar notification when you access the Site for the first time after those material changes are made. Your continued use of the Site after the revised Policy has become effective indicates that you have read, understood and agreed to the current version of the Policy.
Our Contact Information
Please contact us with any questions or comments about this Policy, your personal information, our use and disclosure practices, or your consent choices by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
All In One Auto Ltd.
327 Read Road
Niagara on the Lake, ON
Phone: 905 934 0444